- The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) with 50% aggregate.
- In addition the candidates must ideally have at least 2 years of work experience.
- All candidates seeking admission should appear for the Aptitude Test followed by a Person Interview conducted by AMRITA University and University at Buffalo, New York (SUNY).
- The candidates should have a valid TOEFL IBT score cut-off being 79.
- All students need to submit their TOEFL scores before the start of course.
How to Apply
The application packet/dossier needs to be mailed for consideration. The following documents are needed for the dossier:
Application form that can be obtained from:
Amrita School of Business
AMRITA University, 26 & 27, Kasavanahalli
Carmelaram P.O., (Off Sarjapur Road), Bangalore-560037
Register Online and download application form.
- Send an application fee, a crossed DD of Rs. 1,000/- drawn in favour of "AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM" payable at Bangalore.
- Two (2) letters of recommendations (manager(s), co-workers, people who know about your professional work experience.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP). A statement containing why you would like to attend this program and how useful will it be to you (personally).
- Copy of previous degree(s), certificates
- A copy of the TOEFL score card
- Updated resume and passport copy
If you have not applied already, please bring your application materials on the date of the Aptitude Test.
The last date for receiving the Application Form is June 30, 2013