- The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) with 50% aggregate.
- In addition the candidates must ideally have at least 2 years of work experience.
- All candidates seeking admission should appear for the Aptitude Test followed by a Person Interview conducted by AMRITA University and University at Buffalo, New York (SUNY).
- A Valid TOEFL IBT score, cut off being 79
- IELTS(academic version) with 6.5 score overall with no individual sub score below 6.0
- PTE (academic version) with 55 score overall with no individual sub score below 50
Application Packet / Dossier
EMBA -MS application packet /dossier needs to be mailed for consideration. The following documents are needed for the dossier:
- Completed application form*
- Copy of previous degree(s) , certificates ( 10th, 12th, Individual semester mark sheets and Degree certificate)
- Copy of TOEFL / IELTS/ PTE score card
- Two (2) letters of recommendations* (manager(s) , co-workers, people who know about your professional work experience)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)*. (A statement containing why you would like and how useful it will be to you by doing this course)
- Updated Resume
- Passport copy
- Application fee, a crossed DD of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of " AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM" payable at Bangalore.
* Forms are available at following link: http://web.amrita.edu/mites/mites-registration.php