In an era where knowledge creation and applied research is being acknowledged as the primary basis for the development and growth of society, ASB is also moving in the same direction.
Amrita is one of the few B-Schools in the country where a Doctoral Program in Management is offered. The Doctoral Program was started by ASB with a view to encouraging the aspiring scholars to take up research in the country. The first batch of the Doctoral Program was commenced in 2009.Learn More »
The ASB faculty has over the years published in some of the top peer reviewed international journals of their respective fields. This list includes Annals of Operation Research, European Journal of Operations Research, International Journal of Applied Economics and Econometrics, International Journal of Operations Research, International Journal of Production Economics, International Journal of Systems Science, OPSEARCH, Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Financial Economics, Journal of International Business Studies, Academy of Management, Academy of Management Review, Long Range Planning, and Leadership and Organizational Development Journal.
Recent Intellectual Outputs
Journal Research Manuscripts, Conference Proceedings, Submissions to Journals, Books, Book Chapters, Cases and Other writings
- Deepika M. G. and Amalendu Jyotishi, "Role of third sector in development of drought prone region: Insights from Kachchh, Gujarat" in International NGO Journal, Vol. 6(8), 2011
- Deepika M G, “Employee Buy Out and Participatory Management: The Case of Kannan Devan Hills Plantations Company Pvt. Ltd” Economic and Political Weekly. September 11, 2010 Vol. XLV No 37.
- Amalendu Jyotishi, E. Meera & Satynarayanan (recently passed out MBA student from Bangalore Campus), "Technical Efficiency Analysis for Decision-Making Process: A Case of an Air-Conditioner Manufacturing Company", NICE Journal Vol.6 (1), 2011.
- Deepika M. G., Amalendu Jyotishi, "Choosing the best b-school among equals",Deccan Herald, 22nd August 2011
- Amalendu Jyotishi: An Interview was published in The Analyst, June 2010 on global food inflation and food security issues
- Dr. Amalendu Jyotishi published a paper titled Growth Prospects in Automation Industry in India: Promises and Prospects in Marketing Mastermind, No.11, November 2010
- Deepika M. G, Sriram Rajann published Case study titled, "Nano's Revival Strategies: A Platform for further innovation", Marketing Mastermind, August 2011
Books, Book Chapters and Reports
- Punithavathy Pandian and Meera E, Investments Management(for MBA), Krishna Kant Handiqui State Open University, Guwahati, Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2011.
- Amalendu Jyotishi ,Sigi M.D. and Deepika M.G., The Role of Microfinance in Poverty Alleviation and Women Empowerment: The Case of Kudumbashree in Kerala is published in Daniel Lazar, S Aravanan and Malabika Deo edited Embodiment of Empowerment: Self Help Group, Vijay Nicole Imprints Pvt. Ltd., 2011.
- Meera E., Investments (Knowledge Axis), Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2010.
- Punithavathy Pandian and Meera E., Security Analysis and Investment management,Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2010.
- Jyotishi Amalendu, M.D. Sigi, and M.G. Deepika, The Role of Microfinance in Poverty Alleviation and Women Empowerment: The Case of Kudumbashree in Kerala is published in Daniel Lazar, S Aravanan and Malabika Deo edited Embodiment of Empowerment: Self Help Group, Vijay Nicole Imprints Pvt. Ltd.
- Amalendu Jyothishi, Report on Urban Agriculture: A Sustainable Solution To Alleviating Urban Poverty, Addressing the Food Crisis, and Adapting To Climate Change: A case study of Bengaluru, Submitted to International Water Management Institute.