ASB Kochi - Activities
- Rahul Menon, R.Avinash & SaiVijay, three MBA students from ASB Kochi participated in Music 2 Go, an national level marketing competition conducted by the marketing Forum at IIM Ahmedabad. Amrita MBA students competed with the best in the business like that of the various IIM’S across the country and FMS to mention a few and won 9th position out of 1160 teams on October 2012.
- Sachidanandham L., second-year MBA student at the Amrita School of Business, Kochi proved his mettle as an efficient brand manager by winning the fifth place in the Nissan Student Brand Manager Contest 2012 on 09 August 2012
- Shivani Jha, 1st year MBA student presented a paper entitled "Recent trends in Supply Chain Management and Logistics" in a Seminar on The Recent Trends in Supply Chain Management and Logistics, organized by Amrita School of Arts and Science Kochi campus on 3rd March, 2012.
- Four MBA students, Mithra Parameshwaran, Aparna Nandakumar, Imran Haque and Jees V Kariyil won second prize in Event management game at SCMS College; 30th & 31st January 2012.
- Harikrishnan M.R, second year student bagged fourth place in an all India operations summer internship project competition held at Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management, Mumbai on the 19th of January 2012. Candidates from IIMs, FMS, Symbiosis etc participated in the event
- Nirmal Sasidharan and Unnikrishnan Kodoor, second year students were one among the finalist in SP Jain ‘M-power Social Business Plan’ competition. NITIE, TISS, MANAGE, SP Jain, Reached finals after the 2nd round in which they competed against teams from IRMA, IIM Bangalore, IIT B, XLRI, BIM, IIM Indore etc. Two certificates, two webinars and entrepreneurship start-up kit from Nurture talent were provided to finalist in SP Jain College, Mumbai.
- Nirmal Sasidharan and Unnikrishnan Kodoor, second year students reached final of Daksh 2011 Social Business Plan competition final conducted by IIFM, Bhopal. Teams from JBIMS, IIFM, ISB Hyderabad, NITIE participated in final.
- Nirmal Sasidharan and R. Venkata Durga Prasad, second year students reached final of National Level ‘V-Guard Business Plan’ competition. IIM I, IIM K, IIM L, NIT Calicut, NIT Trichy etc were the other teams that reached finals. Got participation certificate for business plan competition and mentoring from V-Guard Manager Saravana Babu. Corporate business plan was conducted in which participants had to come up with detailed business plan for V-Guard to achieve a turnover of Rs 5000 Crores in 5 years from the present Rs 725 crore turnover.
- Nirmal Sasidharan and Unnikrishnan reached semi final round (Top 8 teams in Kerala) in Kerala Management Association BIZQUIZ- Business quiz competition 2011 for B-schools.